Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gaming with my girlfriend

Well my girlfriend for the longest time has never understood my obsession with d&d until now. Last night i finally talked her into playing her first game of d&d and it was great! She really expressed no interest in the game before and had no conception of how the game was played. I decided to run od&d with her and she rolled up a magic-user (male by the way) who apparently was also a time traveler of some sort. Even though she thought she wouldn't she loved it and played beautifully best player i have had in a long time. It was really amusing how well she fit into her role and really loved dragging on conversations with local npc's (forcing me to role-play more then i would have at the time). Regardless we both had fun and we plan on continuing the game so i will try to keep some postings of are sessions.

2 comments: