Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back again with a fresh start!

Welcome to my new blog 2.0 of codeman's nostalgia gaming. I decided to just start fresh and go from there since i have not even posted on the old blog in over a year. I will be posting hopefully about once a week with my ideas and thoughts and various subjects of nerdom but my main focus will be white box d&d (the original rules circa 1974) and role-playing in general. Hope this will be a good new start for the new year and hope everyone enjoys the new and improved blog.

3 comments:

  1. Great article! All the articles you have, they enjoy reading and learning a lot. Your article is very helpful for me. I hope you will continue to write such good articles as well.
    seo services in pakistan
    seo company in dubai
    digital marketing in pakistan
    pakistani chat room

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. Our article has piqued a lot of positive interest.
    car transport solutions
    car shipping quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - MapYRO
    Find Hotels near Harrah's Resort Atlantic City 서귀포 출장안마 from $44. Save 전라북도 출장마사지 up 김제 출장샵 to 60% 전라북도 출장샵 with 김천 출장안마 MapYRO's Price Match™ and other Book Info.

    ReplyDelete